The Husqvarna DS 800 features a fixed stand, a combination anchor/vacuum base and a vacuum pump. It has a DM 280 low speed (310/690/1190) motor. 1" to 14" bit capacity is standard. The DS 800 is perfect for a variety of applications including water/waste evacuation pipes, openings for ventilation and plumbing, gas supply pipes, barriers, and road signs.
Includes FREE Regular Ground Shipping.
- The 42" long, precision ground and plated 2 7/8" square column reduces flex for more accurate drilling.
- Reinforced base for added rigidity.
- Jack screw is standard and provides stability for ceiling bracing.
- Precision rack and pinion gear system.
- Adjustable and replaceable bronze shims inside carriage provide less flex and promote precise head alignment.
- Four-spoke feed handle is easy to use and operates smoothly.
- Water-cooled 3 speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- The LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing the operator to drill at the perfect pressure, assuring the best perfomance.
- Elgard significantly increases time between service cycles. If the motor runs at too high of a load for too long, it will start to pulsate. If the load is not reduced then the motor will shut off to prevent overheating.
- Softstart slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes.
- Water hose can be turned 180 degrees to improve hose management when drilling in tight spaces.
115 volt, 1-Phase, 20 amp