The Euroboor EDC.355 “Bladerunner” metal dry cut-off saw is ideal for cutting metal profiles, pipes and sheet material. This robust machine has an adjustable cutting angle from 0° to 45° and a molded aluminum base with adjustable angle indication. In addition, the base has 3 attachment points to fix the machine to your workbench. The EDC.355 is powered by an extremely powerful 2480 W motor with built-in soft start functionality. With 1450 rpm, this machine is suitable for sawing all types of metals. The transparent protective shield ensures that the chips are safely discharged while you keep a good view of your work. The machine has a locking pin and an ergonomic handle, so you can easily carry the machine. The safety button also ensures that you are protected against accidental start-up.
Includes FREE regular ground shipping!
For a limited time we are offering a FREE Euroboor TCT Carbide 14" Steel Blade with purchase of this chop saw!
The supplied 80-tooth saw blade is suited for sawing regular construction steel. It provides a accurate and smooth finish so that the sawn material is ready for welding. The big advantage of this saw blade is that it produces virtually no sparks and the cuts stay cool, making it faster, easier and safer to use than abrasive wheel blades.
- Integrated cutting length indication Swivel functionality, up to 45°
- Retracting full blade protection
- Transparent protective shield for safe discharge of chips
- Robust clamp for precise holding of material
- Molded aluminum base with adjustable angle indication
- Safety button protects against accidental start-up
- Voltage/Motor Power: 110V, 11 A
- Blade Capacity: 14"
- Angle Adjustment: 0° - 45°
- 0° Max Saw Depth (based on material shape): 〇 4-3/4", ☐ 4-1/8" x 4-1/8", ▭ 3-9/16" x 5-11/16"
- 45° Max Saw Depth (based on material shape): 〇 3-9/16", ☐ 3-1/8" x 3-1/8", ▭ 3-9/16" x 3-1/8"
- Bore: 1"
- Cutting Speed: 1450 rpm
- Unfolded Size: 24-7/16" x 13-3/4" x 24-13/16"
- Folded Size: 20-7/8" x 13-3/4" x 16-9/16"
- Weight: 41 lbs