This is Core Bore's best selling core drill rig and their premium motor! The unit comes with an M-1 stand and an Anchor or Combination (anchor or vacuum) Base. Available options for the combo base include: a tilt option (45 degrees) and/or a vacuum pump. The M-1 stand is paired with the newest Core Bore 115v/20 Amp three speed (550/1000/1600) motor (slip clutch). 1" to 14" bit capacity. 16" capacity with one spacer block. The CB733 motor features a LED amp meter (no control panel - its not needed) and on/off switch. Advanced motor protection electronics that include soft-start, overheat and overload protection. The LED light lets the operator easily know that the motor is near overload conditions. The motor housing is aluminum for better cooling and durability. The water connection features a quick disconnect. Two built-in bubble levels. The 1 1/4"-7 spindle includes an anti-seize ring to keep your core bits from getting stuck. Slide handle permits drilling in tight areas. Streamlined base and carriage.
Includes FREE Regular Ground Shipping! For a limited time receive a FREE 3" HDO Concrete Diamond Core Bit with purchase of this drill!
Warranty: One-year limited on rig and motor!
- 2-1/2” square column (mast) with black oxidized finish
- 6” wheels for easy mobility
- LED amp meter (no control panel - its not needed)
- Vacuum pump option available for quick mounting to flat surface without drilling an anchor hole
- 4 leveling screws on the base
- Slide handle allows for drilling in tight areas
- Combination base is a quick change over from vacuum to anchor base
- Ceiling jack helps keep the rig in place as a backup for anchoring or vacuuming the base down (used with a brace piece-2 x 4 or other material)
- 1 1/4"-7 threaded spindle with anti-seize ring to keep Core Bore bits from getting stuck
- Quick-release water hose connection
- Built-in bubble levels
- Convenient carrying handle
- Voltage / Power Input 115 Volt, 20 Amp
- Standard 3-Prong Plug
- No Load Speed RPM 550/1000/1600
Need a bit? Bits for this drill can be found under Diamond Core Bits.
Call us at 1-866-268-2600 for questions.