The Lightest Big Rig On The Market! The unit comes with an M-5 combination tilt stand (up to 45 degrees), quick release motor mount, CB733 motor, and vacuum pump. The Core Bore CB733 motor is a 115v/20 Amp three speed (550/1000/1600) motor (slip clutch).
Includes FREE Shipping, and for a limited time we are offering a FREE 3" Heavy Duty Orange HOL Core Bit with purchase of this drill!
Call us at 1-866-268-2600 for questions or to place an order.
1" to 16" standard bit capacity. The CB733 motor features a LED amp meter (no control panel - its not needed) and on/off switch. Advanced motor protection electronics that include soft-start, overheat and overload protection. The LED light lets the operator easily know that the motor is near overload conditions. The motor housing is aluminum for better cooling and durability. The water connection features a quick disconnect. Two built-in bubble levels. The 1 1/4"-7 spindle includes an anti-seize ring to keep your core bits from getting stuck. Slide handle permits drilling in tight areas. Streamlined base and carriage.
Warranty: One-year limited on rig and motor! 108 lbs
- Quick release motor mount
- 4-spoke sliding handle (can be used on right or left)
- Positive carriage lock
- 2-1/2” x 3” extruded aluminum light weight column (mast) that is hard anodized to prevent wear
- Quick release vacuum button
- Top carrying handle
- Large bit capacity in a smaller rig system
- Allows for mounting hydraulic motors
- Angle stand to drill up to 45°
- Double column support for increased stability
- Easily adjustable slide bearings
- Voltage / Power Input 115 Volt, 20 Amp
- Standard 3-Prong Plug
- No Load Speed RPM 550/1000/1600